ATTEND OUR PROGRAMS
All are welcome to participate in all our programs regardless of religion, race, color or sex etc.
Everyday and Weekly Programs:
- Morning Chanting and Meditation at 5.30 a.m.
- Evening Chanting and Meditation at 6 p.m.
- Every Sunday Dhamma discourse & Meditation Program at 9.30 a.m.
- Every Saturday Sutta class at 4.30p.m.
- Every Sunday Abhidhamma class at 4.30 p.m.
- Dana Service at Hospitals on Full moon days
- Dana service at Kidwai Cancer Hospital every Saturday at 12 Noon.
- Buddha Jayanti Celebrations on May Full moon day
- Dhammacakka Pavattana Day on July Full moon day
- Pavarana Day on October full moon day
- Dhammapada Festival on March Full moon day which is birthday of the founder
- Seminars, symposiums on various relevant topics
- Conducting various religions programs like Merit sharing ceremony, Birthday celebrations, House inauguration programs etc., at the monastery or at the homes of lay people on request and invitations extended to the monks.
If you are interested to receive our program details kindly give your email with a note to include in the mailing list for invitations.